Friday, July 11, 2008

Dealing with a bisexual (?) man

Yesterday night me and my friends went off nightclubbing to a very cool place with great music and dance. The clientele there is mostly heterosexual, but then the very handsome friend of a friend (who's straight) appeared around 1:00 a.m. I was very drunk by then. The newcomer is very cute, beautiful face, good body and I decided to strike. He got the tune and responded pretty well to my flirting, at the beginning. He followed me to the restroom, he gave me his cell phone, touched my back, but when I was finally decided to take the leads and put my hand on his waist, the bastard freaked out and went back immediatly to his hetero-acting and began flirting with...the cousin of a friend!!

STUPID.... what kind of straight man are you who flirts with your friend's ugly cousin if the place is PLENTY of really hot chicks? Who do you expect to believe you?

I don't remember how much I drank but when I finally woke up this morning in my appartment, with a terrible headache, i had to throw up twice. I phoned my office: "severe intoxication prevents me from working today".

I passed the check list: wallet, money, credit cards, spectacles, digital-camera...everything was in its place.

And a unused condom, still packed.

Damn.




4 comments:

iCandy said...

wow, nice, sensual picture :)
Wayne

Bleeding Spartan said...

Thank you, Wayne :)

it's a great shot, indeed!

senses and nonsenses said...

a mí la foto me ha puesto baboso como un cerdo y cachonda como una perra.

kisses.

Bleeding Spartan said...

hola senses & nonsenses!!

vaya que es una foto cachonda :)