Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dos súper hombres de futbol / 2 super soccer men

Estas imágenes de hoy me hicieron el día, totalmente. Casi puedo respirar el aroma a sudor de ls axilas de estos dos guapos futbolistas velludos.

This images made my day. I can even smell the sweat from the armpits of this hot, beautiful hairy footballers.


No sé quién sea este chico, pero seguramente es de Argentina, juega en la liga mexicana... ¿Quieres lamer esos tachones? , ¿hundir tu cara en su entrepierna?

I don't know who's this guy, but he looks like Argentinian. He plays in the Mexican League... Would you like to lick his sneakers? Dig your face in his crotch?


Aldo de Nigris, este chico tan lindo es de mi ciudad natal, es casi de mi edad, está guapísimo, yo tengo una fijación sexual con él muy fuerte. Me encanta su arete, lo hace ver tan gay pero aun así súper masculino...

Aldo de Nigris, this cutie is from the same city I am, he's almost my age, he's super hot, I have a strong sexual fixation with this man.... I love his earring, it makes him look soo gay yet masculine!!!!

2 comments:

Jean Luiz said...

These joagadores are pure tesão, not short soccer, but when I attend it is for seeing them… The olimpiadas ones are there for showing the calientes men.

Anonymous said...

Jean: same here ;)