Friday, August 1, 2008

Hot Mexican Olympic Diver: Yahel Castillo



Well, It's been really difficult to finish this post since I've been balancing between finishing to j/o and putting the images of super hot Mexican diver YAHEL CASTILLO....

This Mexican hombre is probably the hottest of the whole National Olympic Delegation and I can't wait to see him in the following weeks strutting his huge bulge in his hot thight speedos. I don't care if he wins a medal or not.. I want his body... NOW

Here some hot images and a couple of videos of the biographical semblace transmitted a couple of weeks ago in National TV




Though long, these videos are worth watching.... They include some images which are to DIE for...



Part 1



Part 2

4 comments:

HOMBRESPARAHOMBRES said...

¡Uau! ¡Que representante mas guapo tiene México en las Olimpíadas!

Mucha suerte para vosotros!

Saludos.

iCandy said...

very hot guy, looks great in his speedo, I can't wait for the swimming events to begin!
Wayne

Bleeding Spartan said...

H x H: vaya que es guapísimo y sumamente sensual!!! El otro día en la TV, pasaron un reportaje sobre los mexicanos en Beijing y en una escena mostraban cómo el traje de baño de Yahel traía su nombre mal escrito (JAEL) y le dieron un zoom al culo! Dios mío, yo me quería MORIR!

iCandy (Wayne): I will post more of him later today :)

I can't wait either! Olympics are a FEST for sport fetishists like us :D

Anonymous said...

faggot pussy cocksucker...